Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩

My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩.

My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my one pan chilli pork chops and pork sausage 🤩. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my one pan chilli pork chops and pork sausage 🤩 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩:

  1. {Take 1 tbls of veg oil.
  2. {Get 2 of Shallots sliced lengthways.
  3. {Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
  4. {Make ready 3 of Pork Chops.
  5. {Get 2 of Birds eye Chilli peppers chopped.
  6. {Get 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
  7. {Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Basil.
  8. {Prepare 1/2 of Lime Juice.
  9. {Take 1 Cup of Chicken stock.
  10. {Take 4 tbls of Sriracha sauce.
  11. {Take 1/2 of Green Sweet Pepper sliced thin lengthways.
  12. {Prepare 2 tbls of Sour Cream.
  13. {Make ready 1 of heaped tsp Cornflour/Starch.

Steps to make My One Pan Chilli Pork chops and pork sausage 🤩:

  1. Add the oil to a skillet pan that goes in the oven.add the Veg oil and heat up also add chops fry both sides for 3 minutes each side add the shallots and the garlic powder, chilli powder and basil. Fry 1 minute Next add the chicken stock. Stir all in..
  2. Grill the sausage to brown them then add them to the pan with the chops..
  3. Next add the sriacha sauce stir in. Then add the chilli peppers the lime juice and mix all in..
  4. Add to preheated oven 170°C with foil covering the pan or lid add to the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
  5. Remove from the oven take out the chops and sausage then add the cornstarch in 3 tbls cold water and whisk in the sauce. Then the Sour cream..
  6. .
  7. Next add Sweet peppers, add the chops and sausage back in stir all around add back to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
  8. Take out and sit for 1 minute then serve with whatever you fancy to go with it..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my one pan chilli pork chops and pork sausage 🤩 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url