Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Mama’s cornbread dressing

Mama’s cornbread dressing. Crumbled cornbread, chopped hard-boiled eggs, onion, garlic, sage and celery are in this stuffing or dressing. Mama's Cornbread Dressing - Cowboy Kent Rollins. Combine toasted bread and cornbread in a large bowl and mix.

Mama’s cornbread dressing Cornbread Dressing or what I call Chicken and Dressing that is ALWAYS FLUFFY EVEN WHEN COLD! My Mama made the best cornbread dressing, but I never wrote down the recipe. After many attempts to duplicate her dish, I believe this recipe is as close to the original as I will get.

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mama’s cornbread dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Mama’s cornbread dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mama’s cornbread dressing is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

Crumbled cornbread, chopped hard-boiled eggs, onion, garlic, sage and celery are in this stuffing or dressing. Mama's Cornbread Dressing - Cowboy Kent Rollins. Combine toasted bread and cornbread in a large bowl and mix.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mama’s cornbread dressing using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Mama’s cornbread dressing:

  1. {Take 1 1/2 of pans of cornbread.
  2. {Take 1 of egg.
  3. {Take 11/2 Tablespoons of sage.
  4. {Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
  5. {Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper.
  6. {Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
  7. {Take 2 cups of or more pan drippings from fully cooked poultry (chicken, turkey,duck) or chicken broth enough so that cornbread is saturated.
  8. {Get 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
  9. {Take 1/2 teaspoon of poultry season.
  10. {Get 1 stick of melted butter.

But since my mama's not a native Southerner, she does things a tiny bit differently. and everyone She came up with a recipe that's a compromise between traditional cornbread dressing and. I helped her make it for years. This low sodium version is made with no salt cornbread and is packed with home made goodness. I don't know why Mama only made it, then!

Steps to make Mama’s cornbread dressing:

  1. Break up cornbread in large bowl add dry ingredients and wet ingredients and mix thoroughly..
  2. Preheat oven to 350.
  3. Pour dressing into greased oven safe dish and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes. Tester should come out clean..
  4. Remove from oven and let stand several minutes. Serve warm.

I've broken that tradition by making it anytime I get hungry for it. However, when it's stuffed inside of the turkey, it's even better! I remember eating Mama's cornbread dressing at every holiday meal we shared with my grandparents. Several years ago, Mama wrote out her recipe for me, and I've made it a few times. Down here we make our dressing with cornbread.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mama’s cornbread dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url