Recipe of Award-winning My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun

My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun.

My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my salt n pepper chicken on a brioche bun. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my salt n pepper chicken on a brioche bun using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun:

  1. {Take 2 tsp of Butter.
  2. {Make ready 1 of large Chicken breast cut into two steak shapes.
  3. {Make ready 2 of Seeded Briche Buns.
  4. {Prepare 2 tbls of finely diced onion.
  5. {Get 2 of Birds eye Chillies chopped.
  6. {Prepare 1 tbls of Salt and pepper spice.
  7. {Prepare 1 handful of Lettuce greens.
  8. {Make ready 1 tbls of Matonaise or Sour cream.

Steps to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun:

  1. Add 1 tsp butter to the frying pan heat up then add the two sliced chicken breast fry on both sides on medium Until browned and cooked through about 5-10 minutes..
  2. .
  3. Chop the onion chillies and toast the insides of the 2 brioche buns..
  4. Take off the cooked chicken add the other tsp butter scrape up the bits off the pan mix in..
  5. Add the chopped onion chilli and the chinese seasoning then add the chicken back stir around after 1 min take off..
  6. .
  7. Add the lettuce to the bottom bun and then add the chicken on each and the seasoning..
  8. On the top bun add mayonnaise or sour cream as this can be hot using birds eye Chilli peppers..
  9. Add the top bun and serve and enjoy..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my salt n pepper chicken on a brioche bun recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url