Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚

My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚.

My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my hoisen duck with stir fry veg. 💚. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚 is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my hoisen duck with stir fry veg. 💚 using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
  2. {Make ready 1 of Sweet bell pepper.
  3. {Take 6 of florets Broccoli.
  4. {Make ready 1/4 of Duck minced.
  5. {Get 4 tbls of Hoisen sauce.
  6. {Get 1 of small bunch Pak choy.
  7. {Prepare 1 handful of Beansprouts.
  8. {Get of Enough noodles for 2 people.
  9. {Take 1 tbls of soy sauce.

Steps to make My Hoisen Duck with stir fry veg. 💚:

  1. Blanch and drain the veg. And cook the noodles and drain. Add the duck meat and fry in a wok add the Hoisen sauce next add the veg also the beansprouts Stir in with s little oil. Fry for 2 minutes..
  2. Next add the Pak choy mix then the drained noodles and mix in fry for 1 minute then serve hot..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my hoisen duck with stir fry veg. 💚 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url